Fresh White Onions
Product Code : 10
Brand Name : SAARTHI OVERSEAS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Product Type
- Cultivation Type
- FRESH WHITE ONION
- 35-80 MM
With our years of experience and knowledge, we are engaged in offering premium quality Fresh White Onions, which can be cooked just like yellow onion, but can be used as minced and added to raw salads and chutneys. Offered white onion is the traditional onion for classic Mexican cuisine, which is broadly used in prepared salads and white sauces. Provided onion are highly praised for their purity, pleasant taste, freshness and long shelf life. Our offered Fresh White Onions are stored in sophisticated cooling unit to offer fresh products at customer.
Other Details :
- Widely used for preparing Mexican dishes, the White Onions are a type of dry onion that has pure white skin and a sweet, mild white flesh.
- Widely preferred for strong flavor and great taste, our White Onions are high on demand in the food industry.
- Also, White Onions are a great source of vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber and folic acid.
- Furthermore, these White Onions are made available in various sizes and quantities, as per the requirements of the clients.
- Size Available : 40mm to 80mm
- Support Immune system
- Help in Digestion
- Regulation Blood Sugar
- Essential Ingredient in Soups. Main Dishes, Stews
- 5,10,20,25, 40, 50 kg mesh & Jute bags
Delivery Time :
- 15 to 20 days from the date of confirmation
Minimum order quantity :
- 1x20 FT container (13 MT)
We export onions in different sizes. India is one of the largest producers of Fresh Onions. And the Indian onions are illustrious for their pungency. We keep up with an excellent variety of Onion, and meet the exact need of the market. Our modern-day facility ensures through sorting, grading & packing of the Fresh Onions.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 5, 10, 20, 25, 40, 50 Kg Mesh & Jute bags
- Main Export Market(s)
- South America, Central America, Australia, Africa, North America, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia
- APEDA Certified